Draft Companies Registered Valuers and Valuation Rules 2017. Rules to become effective from 15th July, 2017
DRAFT COMPANIES REGISTERED VALUERS AND VALUATION RULES 2017
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 247 read with sections 458 and 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following Rules, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.
ELIGIBILITY, QUALIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATION OF VALUERS
4. Valuation Examination.
6. Qualifications and experience.
7. Application for certificate of registration.
8. Refusal to grant certificate
9. Conditions of Registration.
10. Temporary surrender.
11. Transitional Arrangement.
RECOGNITION OF VALUATION PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
12. Eligibility for valuation professional organisations.
13. Application for recognition.
14. Refusal to grant recognition
15. Conditions of Recognition
16. Valuation Standards.
17. Advisory Committee
18. Valuation Report.
19. Cancellation or suspension of certificate of registration or recognition.
20. Disciplinary Proceedings.
MODEL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR REGISTERED VALUERS
Integrity and Fairness
Professional Competence and Due Care
Independence and Disclosure of Interest
Gifts and hospitality.
Remuneration and Costs.
Occupation, employability and restrictions.