Paternity Leave of 15 Days to Bank Male Employees with less than two surviving children
Ministry of Finance
Paternity Leave to Bank Employees
Grant of Paternity Leave to bank employees has been accepted under the 10th Wage Negotiation Settlement signed between Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and the Unions/Associations of employees.
Male employees with less than two surviving children shall be eligible for 15 days paternity leave during his wife’s confinement and may be availed upto 15 days before or upto 6 months from the date of delivery of the child.
This was stated by Shri Jayant Sinha, Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :137489)
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024