Dealers in precious / stones and real estate agents notified under the PMLA (Maintenance of Records) Rules 2005
Finance Ministry notifies dealers in precious / stones and real estate agents under the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules 2005
The following category of persons has been notified :
(a) Dealers in precious metals, precious stones as persons carrying on designated businesses or professions –if they engage in any cash transactions with a customer equal to or above Rupees ten lakhs, carried out in a single operation or in several operations that appear to be linked.
(b) Real Estate Agents‖, as a person engaged in providing services in relation to sale or purchase of real estate and having annual turnover of Rupees twenty lakhs or above, as persons carrying on designated businesses or professions.
Further the Finance Ministry has notified Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2020 to notify Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs as reporting authority with respect to the above categories
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Turnover limit for GST e-invoicing further reduced to Rs. 50 Crores w.e.f. 1st April 2021
- Extension of limitation period due to covid-19 ended by Supreme Court
- Relays manufactured for use only as Railway signaling was classifiable under heading 8536 – SC
- Mutual Funds to cast votes compulsorily for certain resolutions-SEBI Guidelines
- Company incorporation form SPICe+ to include Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration