Service Tax Mega Exemption-Services by Government-local authority to business entity with a turnover up to ten lakh. Notification 07/2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
New Delhi, the 18th February, 2016
NOTIFICATION NO. 07/2016-Service Tax
GSR .(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 93 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994), the Central Government, being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) No.25/2012-Service Tax, dated the 20th June, 2012, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 467 (E), dated the 20th June, 2012, namely:-
- In the said notification, in the opening paragraph,
(i) after entry No. 47, the following shall be inserted, namely-
(48) Services provided by Government or a local authority to a business entity with a turnover up to rupees ten lakh in the preceding financial year.
- The amendment shall come into effect on 1st April, 2016.
[F. No. B1/10/2015-TRU]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note:-The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, by notification No. 25/2012 – Service Tax, dated the 20th June, 2012, vide number G.S.R. 467 (E), dated the 20th June, 2012 and last amended by notification No.20/2015 – Service Tax, dated the 21st October, 2015 vide number G.S.R. 799(E), dated the 21st October, 2015.
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai exam itat mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------