Application for takeover offer of unlisted company to NCLT. Fees and documents to be sent
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi, dated the 3rd February, 2020
G.S.R._ (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and sub-section (2) of section 469 read with section 230 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the National Company Law Tribunal Rules,2016, namely:_
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) These rules may be called the National Company Law Tribunal (Amendment) Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the National Company Law Tribunal Rules, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the principal rules), after rule 80, the following rule shall be inserted, namely:-
“80A Application under section 230. – An application under sub-section (12) of section 230 may be made in Form NCLT-1 and shall be accompanied with such documents as are mentioned in Annexure B.”.
3. In the principal rules, in the SCHEDULE OF FEES, after S.No.22 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be inserted, namely:-
|Application in cases of takeover
offer of companies which are not listed
4. In the principal rules, in Annesure-A under the heading Form No. letter NCLT 1, after the figure ’80’, the figure and letter “80A” shall be inserted.
5. In the principal rules, in Annexure-B, after S. No.12 and the entries relating thereto, the following S.No. shall be inserted, namely:-
|Application in cases of
takeover offer of companies
which are not listed.
3. Documents in
4. Any other
[ F. No. 1/30/2013-CLV]
(K V R Murty)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Download Notification Click Here >>
- RBI allows Kotak Mahindra Bank MD/CEO Uday Kotak to remain on Board of ILFSL
- ICAI online MEF Application Form for FY 2020-21 hosted
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not filing Form GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10
- Extension of time limit for Furnishing GSTR-1 till 31.10.2020