Company incorporation form SPICe+ to include Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi, 5th March, 2021
G.S.R… (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014,- in the Annexure, in Form INC 35 AGILE-PRO, part of SPICe+, in serial number 12, at the end of Table (A), the following shall be inserted, namely.-
“Do you wish to perform Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration.
Ο Yes Ο No
[F. N . 1/13/2013 CL-V, Vol.IV]
K.V.R. MURTY, Joint Secretary.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 250(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and last amended vide number G.S.R.91(E), dated the 1st February, 2021.
Download MCA Notification Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular