Company incorporation form SPICe+ to include Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi, 5th March, 2021
G.S.R… (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014,- in the Annexure, in Form INC 35 AGILE-PRO, part of SPICe+, in serial number 12, at the end of Table (A), the following shall be inserted, namely.-
“Do you wish to perform Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration.
Ο Yes Ο No
[F. N . 1/13/2013 CL-V, Vol.IV]
K.V.R. MURTY, Joint Secretary.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 250(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and last amended vide number G.S.R.91(E), dated the 1st February, 2021.
Download MCA Notification Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family