Company incorporation form SPICe+ to include Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi, 5th March, 2021
G.S.R… (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014,- in the Annexure, in Form INC 35 AGILE-PRO, part of SPICe+, in serial number 12, at the end of Table (A), the following shall be inserted, namely.-
“Do you wish to perform Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration.
Ο Yes Ο No
[F. N . 1/13/2013 CL-V, Vol.IV]
K.V.R. MURTY, Joint Secretary.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 250(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and last amended vide number G.S.R.91(E), dated the 1st February, 2021.
Download MCA Notification Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024