Relaxation of additional fees & extension of last date of filing CRA-4 cost audit report for FY 2019-20
General Circular No. 29/2020
File No: 17/ 52/2020-CL-V
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
Dated:- 10th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies, All Stakeholders
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (form for filing of cost audit report) for FY 2019-20 under the Companies Act, 2013 –reg.
2. In view of the extraordinary disruption caused due to the pandemic, it has been decided that if cost audit report for the financial year 2019-20 by the cost auditor to the Board of Directors of the companies is submitted by 30th November, 2020 then the same would not be viewed as violation of rule 6(5) of Companies (cost records and audit) Rules, Consequently, the cost audit report for the financial year ended on 31st March, 2020 shall be filed in e-form CRA-4 with in 30 days from the date of receipt of the copy of the cost audit report by the company. However, in case a company has availed extension of time for holding Annual General Meeting then e form CRA-4 may be filed within the timeline provided under the proviso to rule 6(6) of the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- E-Governance Section
- Guard File.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT
- ICSI requests for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies due to Covid 19
- Govt. notifies scheme of merges of LVB with DBS Bank. Read how depositors shall be treated