MCA clarifies on holding AGM by Video Conferencing/ other audio visual means
MCA vide general circular No. 20/2020 dated 5th May 2020 and general circular No. 02/2021 dated 13.01.2021 had allowed the companies whose AGMs were due in Year 2021to conduct their AGMS on or before 30.06.2022 as laid down in the circulars.
MCA vide General Circular No. 19 of 2021 dated 08.12.2021 has clarified that this should be be considered as extension of time for holding AGMs by the companies who have not adhered to relevant timelines and shall be liable to penal provisions as applicable.
Download MCA General Circular No. 19 of 2021 Click Here >>
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms