MCA clarifies on holding AGM by Video Conferencing/ other audio visual means
Earlier, MCA vide general Circular No. 19 of 2021 dated 18.12.2021 general circular No. 20/2020 dated 5th May 2020 General Circular 21/2021 dated 14.12.2021 and general circular No. 02/2021 dated 13.01.2021 had allowed the companies whose AGMs were due in Year 2022 to conduct their AGMS on or before 31.12.2022 as laid down in the circular 20/2020.
MCA vide General Circular No. 2/2022 dated 05.05.2022 has clarified that this should be be considered as extension of time for holding AGMs by the companies who have not adhered to relevant timelines and shall be liable to penal provisions as applicable.
Download MCA General Circular No. 02/2022 Click Here >>
- Deduction u/s 54 – Assessee cannot be blamed for the delay in housing projects by builder
- The Companies (Incorporation) Second Amendment Rules 2022
- Companies (Removal of Names of Cos from Register of Companies) Amendment Rules 2022
- GST Notifications issued as per recommendations of GST Council meeting
- ICAI Releases Compendium of Ind AS and related guidance material