Further Extension of time for registration of Independent directors in online data bank which may be now in thirteen months
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 28th September, 2020
G.S.R.589(E). In exercise of the powers conferred by section 149 read with section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014,namely:-
1.(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Fourth Amendment Rules,2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, in rule 6, in sub-rule (1), in clause (a), for the words “ten months” the words “thirteen months” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 8/4/2018-CL-I-Part I]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 259(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and were last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 396 (E), dated the 23rdJune, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- ICAI extends waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms
- Penalty u/s 271(1)(b) can not be imposed if assessment order passed u/s 143(3) not u/s 144
- SC to decide constitutional validity of IBC 2016 applying to personal guarantors of corporate debtors
- Income-tax Exemption for payment of deemed LTC fare for non-Central Government employees
- Manufacturing and other operations undertaken in bonded warehouses – Clarifications