MCA exempts foreign companies/incorporated outside from provisions of section 387 to 392
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 5th August, 2021
S.O.3156(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 393A of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby exempts, from the provisions of sections 387 to 392 (both inclusive), the following:-
(a) foreign companies;
(b) companies incorporated or to be incorporated outside India, whether the company has or has not established, or when formed may or may not establish, a place of business in India,
insofar as they relate to the offering for subscription in the securities, requirements related to the prospectus, and all matters incidental thereto in the International Financial Services Centres set up under section 18 of the Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 (28 of 2005).
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken