MCA flags DINs of Directors found disqualified for a period of five years
Ministry of Corporate Affairs had flagged the DINs of Directors found to be disqualified under sub-section 2(a) of section 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 w.e.f. 1st November 2016 for a period of five years.
As per Press Release of the MCA, this information is for all the concerned that DINs eligible to be de-flagged on expiry of the period of disqualification are in the process of verification. Necessary action to be taken shortly by MCA.
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time