MCA further relaxes levy of additional fees for delay in filing certain Forms by Companies and LLP till 31st August 2021
MCA has issued General Circular No. 11/2021 dated 30th June 2021 giving relaxation on levy of additional fees in filing of certain Forms under the Companies Act 2013 and LLP Act 2008
MCA give further extension of time for filing e-Form
Earlier, MCA has issued General Circular No .06/2021 dated 03.05.2021 extending the dates for filing various e-forms without levy of additional fees to 31st July 2021. Various stakeholders have made further requests for extending the various timelines as specified in the said Circular No. 06/2021.
Considering the requests made, MCA has decided to grant additional time upto 31st August 2021 to companies/LLPs to file forms under the Companies Act , 2013/ LLP Act, 2008 (other than a CH6-1 Form . CH6-4 Form and CH6-9 Form) which were/are due for filing during 1st April, 2021 to 31st July . 2021 without any additional fees.
Accordingly, only normal fees shall be levied upto 31st August, 2021 for forms (other than charge related forms referred above) required to be filed during 1st April 2021 to 31st July, 2021.
It has been clarified that the Circular No. 11/2021 shall be without prejudice to any belated filings already made along with additional fees.
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
Also read : List of 53 forms covered for waiver of additional fee Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024