Relaxation on levy of additional fees in filing e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL and AOC-4 Non-XBRL for FY 2019-20 till 15.02.2021
General Circular No. 04/2021
F. No. 01/34/2013 CL-V -Part-III
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr . Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-1
Dated: 28th January, 2021
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies, All Stakeholders.
Subject: Relaxation on levy of additional fees in filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL and AOC-4 Non-XBRL for the financial year ended on 31.03.2020 under the Companies Act, 2013 – reg.
Keeping in view of various requests received from stakeholders regarding relaxation on levy of additional fees for annual financial statement filings required to be done for the financial year ended on 31.03.2020, it has been decided that no additional fees shall be levied upto 15.02.2021 for the filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL and AOC-4 Non-XBRL in respect of the financial year ended on 31.03.2020. During the said period, only normal fees shall be payable for the filing of the aforementioned e-forms.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent Authority.
Assistant Director (policy)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- E-Governance section
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Pr.CCIT UP (East) Lucknow invites application to empanel Senior and Junior Standing Counsels
- Disallowance u/s 40(a)(ia) for non deduction of TDS on amount credited to Provision account deleted
- MCA & CBIC signed MOU for data exchange for regulatory purposes
- ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
- ICAI further extends waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms