Shri Rao Inderjit Singh took charge as Union Minister of State in the Ministry Corporate Affairs (MCA), here today. Before taking charge as Union Minister of State for MCA, Shri Singh held Union Minister of State (Independent Charges) for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation as also for the Ministry of Planning.
Shri Singh is a Member of Parliament (MP) from Gurgaon constituency in Haryana in the 17th Lok Sabha. He is currently serving his 5th term as an MP. Active in public service for over 4 decades, Shri Singh was earlier a Member of Legislative Council (MLA) from Jatusana Vidhan Sabha in Haryana and served as Minister in state Government of Haryana.
Shri Singh has done graduation and LL.B from Delhi University. Shri Singh, an advocate and agriculturist by profession, is 71 years old and is also an active political and social worker.
Shri Singh is a descendent of a Freedom Fighter of India’s 1st War of Independence in 1857.
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022