MCA amends e-form DIR-3-KYC and web-form DIR-3-KYC-WEB
MCA has notified the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2022 w.e.f. 29th August 2022. e-form DIR-3-KYC and web-form DIR-3-KYC-WEB as per annexure to the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014 has been substituted.
In case of Indian nationals, Income-tax Permanent Account Number (Income-tax PAN) is mandatory in all cases even if there is no change in Income-tax PAN. In such cases, director details should be as per Income-tax PAN. In case the details as per Income-tax PAN are incorrect, director/designated partner is advised to first correct the details in Income-tax PAN
Under the provisions of Section 447 read with section 448 and 449 of the Companies Act, 2013 punishment is provided for false statement / certificate and punishment for false evidence given in these KYC forms.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular