List of Vendors providing E-seals on export containers under self sealing procedure
Details of Vendors providing E-seals as per Circular 36/2017-Customs & 37/2017-Customs
In terms of Para 3.1 of Circular 37/2017-Customs, the details of Vendors seeking to provide E- seals to exporters as per requirement of Circulars 26/2017, 36/2017 & 37/2017 41/2017, 44/2017 & 51/2017 of Customs as on date i.e. 4th April, 2018 is as under:
1. List of Vendors who have submitted complete set of documents to the CBEC and their documents having been found complete as per requirements of the above mentioned Circulars is as under:
|Name of the Vendor||Contact Details||Declared seal nos. (Para 3(b) of Cir 36/2017 dated 28.8.2017)||Status|
Technologies Ltd, New
|Ms Ritika Mina,
Head-Business development, 512, Fifth Floor, Ansal Chamber-II, Bikaji Cama Place, New Delhi011-41024861,62
Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru
|Mr Sudhendra Dankanikote,
Director and Chief Operating Officer,
1109, GF, 13th Cross, 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
|1B17(one B one
seven)00000001 To 1B17(one B one seven)99999999
Telematics Pvt Ltd, Noida
|Mr Apurba Chakraborty, Sr
Vice President, Plot No. 2A, wing A, 1st Floor, Sector 126, Noida
To LYNK 99999999
|4||M/s Infotek Software & systems (P) Ltd., Pune||Santosh Patil, Business Analyst, P14, Phase 1, I2IT campus, Rajeev Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune – 411057 Tel: 020-64730029 / 30 Mobile: +91- 8411057733 email: santosh.patil @infoteksoftware.com||iTEK00000001 to iTEK99999999||-do-|
|5.||M/s Sepio Products Private Limited, Vasai (E), Palghar401210 (Maharashtra)||Shri Darshan Gandhi, Director, M/s Sepio Products Private Limited, 037, Akshay Ind. Premises Co-op. Society Ltd. Navghar, Vasai (E), Palghar401210 (Maharashtra), Phone No. , Landline No. 022- 28474000, 022-28473000 Email : darshan @sepioproducts.com||SPPL0000 0001 to SSPL9999 9999||-do-|
|6.||M/s Pack Seals Industries, Mumbai||Shri Piyusha Phadke, Proprietor, M/s. Pack Seals Industries, 102/ 1st Floor, Utkarsh Co.op Hsg.Soc. Ltd.
Anandroa Pawar High School, Ram Mandir Road, Vajira naka, Borivali(W), Mumbai-400103. Phone No.022-28183138, 28147669 , Email : info@ packsealsind.com
|PACK 0000 0001 to PACK 9999 9999||-do-|
|7.||M/s.Great Eastern IDTech Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon (Haryana)||Shri Pradeep Kumar, General Manager, M/s.Great Eastern IDTech Pvt. Ltd., 285, Udyog Vihar, PhaseII, Gurgaon-122016, Mobile 9818222201, Land Line-0124- 2347431/32, Email Id : email@example.com||GEID0000 0001 to GEID 9999 9999||-do-|
|8.||M/s. Enopeck Seals Industries, Mumbai||Shri B.M. Patil, M/s. Enopeck Seals Industries, 301/A, 3rd Floor, Ramkrishna CHSL, Babhai Naka, Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400 092, Mobile :9833889128, Land Line-022- 28981267, 28991659 Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org||ENOS0000 0001 to ENOS 9999 9999||-do-|
|9.||M/s. IDTech Solutions, Gurgaon (Haryana)||Shri Samarath Vig, M/s. IDTech Solutions, Plot No.610, Udyog Vihar Phase-V, Gurgaon, , Mobile 9968048691, Land Line-0124-4255530, E-mail Id : email@example.com||IDTS0000 0001 to IDTS 9999 9999||-do-|
|10.||M/s Warner Industries, Mumbai||Rajesh Kohli, M/s Warner Industries, Kohli House, 6-D, Nesbit Road, Mazagaon, Mumbai 40001 Mobile +919820026864; Land line – 022-23732886 Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org||WIND0000 0001 to WIND9999 9999||-do-|
|11.||M/s Jainam Multi-product (India) Pvt. Ltd, Vapi (Gujarat)||Shri Naresh Sharma, M/s Jainam Multi-product (India) Pvt. Ltd., 509, 5 th Floor, Fortune Square-II, Daman Road, Landmark TBZ Jewellers, Chala, Vapi 396191; Land Line : 0260- 2970405; Mobile No : 09825249766; Email ID : email@example.com||KLIK00000001 to KLIK99999999||-do-|
|12.||M/s AAA Products Pvt. Ltd., Gurugram (Haryana)||Shri Gopal Shakti, Business Development Head, M/S AAA Products Pvt. Ltd., K, No. 12/3/1 & 4/1/1, V.P.O. Begampur Khatola, Behrampur Road, Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122001; Land Line : 011- 41006204/49480000; Mobile : 9971304631; Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org||BOLT00000001 to BOLT99999999||-do-|
|13.||M/s. Eseal Store, Chennai||Shri C. Chandrasekhar, Room No.1, II-Floor, No.-182/87, Coral Merchant Street, Parrys, Chennai-600001, Land Line : 044-25267767, Mobile No.9710935412, 9840979531. Email ID : email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org||ESST00000001 to ESST99999999||-do-|
*M/s. Thar Shipping Lines LLP, Bangalore has been suspended for a period of six months from selling e-seals as an approved vendor
1. Applicants may please note that the process of verifying the documents of the Vendors is an ongoing proces As and when aspiring vendors complete the required documentation their names will be put up on CBEC website. Other desirous vendors may submit the documents, duly self-attested, as prescribed under the Board’s Circulars to Director (Customs), Room No. 227 B, North block, New Delhi with a copy on email email@example.com.
2. Vendors in the above List, whose complete set of documents have been received would be informed separately by a letter wherein terms & conditions would be mentioned. Those vendors are required to adhere to all requirements as mentioned in CBEC Circulars 26/2017, 36/2017, 37/2017, 41/2017, 44/2017 & 51/2017. Any non-observance to such conditions would lead to disqualification of that vendor.
3. Documents received from other vendors are under scrutiny, which is an ongoing process. As and when they found complete as per requirement, the names of approved vendors will be notified in the above list.
4. Vendors have to provide RFID readers at the ports/ICDs under intimation to the CBEC. They are advised to install the same at the Ports/ICDs and intimate the list of such ports/ICDs to CBEC to their potential customers i.e. Exporters. The department reserves the right to direct vendor to provide reader at any Customs port/ICD.
5. As exporters have to purchase e-seals directly from the vendors, they are advised to take appropriate precautions with regards to the financial transactions or any other dealings with the Vendor. The department is in no way responsible for the conduct of the vendor.
6. The vendor has to ensure that the transaction history of the self-sealing should be visible to the exporters for their reference.
7. The vendor shall ensure that the Tag identification (TID) number is captured in their data base and the IEC code of the exporter is linked to the same at the time of sale of the seals. Upon reading at the port/ICD, the software application, provided by the vendor, shall ensure that the seal’s identity is checked with its TID.