Export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits – Procedure and Criteria for submission and approval of applications
DGFT has clarified procedure and Criteria for submission and approval of applications for export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits. Earlier, vide Notification No. 18/2015-20 dated 16.08.2021 it had restricted the export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits.
For the month of July. August and September, 2021, the quota for export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits has been fixed as under:
|1.||COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Kits||1176 Lakh Kits|
DGFT vide Trade Notice No. 16/2021-22 has clarified that for export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits, exporters have to apply for export license by filing applications online through DGFT’s ECOM system for Export authorizations (Non-SCOMET Restricted items) as per Trade Notice No. 50 dated 18.03.2019. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application via mail or post.
Export of COVID-19 RAT kits-Procedure/Criteria for approval of applications
As per the Trade Notice, online applications for export of “COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Kits” for the above said quantity may be applied from 20th August to 30th August, 2021. Applications will be examined as per the Para 2.72 of Handbook of procedures. The validity of the export license will be for 6 months only.
The following eligibility criteria will be applicable for consideration of applications:
- Documentary proof of manufacturing –COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing
- The documents to be submitted may include the following:
- Copy of Purchase order/Invoice
- Undertaking duly signed by the authorized signatory in the company letter head to be submitted by the manufacturer certifying that as on date, all domestic commitments/orders have been fulfilled.
All the documents must be duly self-attested by the authorized person of the firm.
All the relevant documents as specified above must be submitted along with the application to verify the eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered for any allocation. Any application received through email or submitted outside the timeline specified will not be considered.
Download Trade Notice No. 16/2021-22 Click Here >>
- ICAI Guidance Note on Audit of Banks, 2023 Edition
- GSTN Advisory for taxpayer to register as “One Person Company” in GST Portal
- Reassessment on wrong presumption that assessee not have PAN and non filer void
- Phenomenal LTCG in short period possible only through a colorable device
- CBDT amends notification of Special Courts for the State of Tamil Nadu