Foreign Trade Policy & Hand Book of Procedures 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
The existing Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 which is valid upto 31.3.2020 has been extended upto 31.03.2021. Various other changes has also also made extending the date of exemptions by one year and extending validity of DFIA and EPCG Authorizations for import purposes.
Hand Book of Procedures 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
Similarly, validity of the existing Hand Book of Procedures, 2015-20 has been extended upto 31st March, 2021.Various other amendments are also made providing extension in the export obligation period in case of Advance and EPCG Authorisations, extension in validity period of status certificates, extension in the dates of filing various applications and returns etc.
Download DGFT Notification/Public Notice Click Here >>
- Depositing unutilized capital gain amount in a special account is only a procedural matter
- Onus can’t be put on assessee to prove that alleged cash transaction did not take place
- Reasons of reopening done must first survive to make addition on additional issues
- DGFT de-lists 29 agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin
- Geocoding functionality for additional place of business address activated on GSTN