Foreign Trade Policy & Hand Book of Procedures 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
The existing Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 which is valid upto 31.3.2020 has been extended upto 31.03.2021. Various other changes has also also made extending the date of exemptions by one year and extending validity of DFIA and EPCG Authorizations for import purposes.
Hand Book of Procedures 2015-2020 extended upto 31.03.2021
Similarly, validity of the existing Hand Book of Procedures, 2015-20 has been extended upto 31st March, 2021.Various other amendments are also made providing extension in the export obligation period in case of Advance and EPCG Authorisations, extension in validity period of status certificates, extension in the dates of filing various applications and returns etc.
Download DGFT Notification/Public Notice Click Here >>
- Extension of due dates for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for FY 2018-19
- Extension of due date of Tax audit report & ITRs filing for AY 2020-21 to 31.12.2020 / 31.01.2021
- Status of Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan/Gujarat High Court for Tax Audit due date extension AY 2020-21
- Fresh Transfer/Postings in the grade of Addl CIT/JCIT in UP (East) Region
- Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge