Where Export Obligation period expiring between 01.02.2020 – 31.10.2020, date of submission of documents for EO fulfilment is extended up to 31.12.2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE No.26/2015-2020
Dated: 16 October 2020
Subject: Amendments in Para 4.44 – Monitoring of Export Obligation – of the Handbook of Procedures 2015-20.
In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 1.03 of the Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 , as amended from time to time, the Director General of Foreign Trade makes the following amendments in Para 4.44 of Hand Book of Procedures 2015-2020.
2. A new para 4.44 (g) is inserted as under: –
(g) For all Advance Authorisations, where Export Obligation period is expiring/ has expired between 01.02.2020 and 31.10.2020, as a one-time temporary measure, date of submission of documents for EO fulfilment is extended up to 31.12.2020.
Effect of this Public Notice: Due to COVID 19, Para 4.44 of Handbook of Procedures 2015-20, on Monitoring of Export Obligation stands amended to allow extension in the date of submission of documents for EO fulfilment up to 31.12.2020 for all Advance authorisations, wherever Export Obligation period is expiring/has expired between 01.02.2020 and 31.10.2020.
Director General of Foreign Trade
Ex-officio Additional Secretary to Government of India
[Issued from File No. 01/94/180/466/AM20/PC -4]
Download Notification Click Here >>
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court