Import-Exporter Code (IEC) Services not available due to non-availability of PAN Validation Services from 01.06.2021 to 06.06.2021
The Income Tax Depart is launching a new e-filing website on 7th June 2021. In preparation of the transition to the new system, the existing E-filing portal will not be available from 1st June 2021 to 6th June 2021.
In view of the above, Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has issued Trade Notice 07/2021-22 on the non availability of Import-Exporter Code (IEC) Services due to non-availability of PAN Validation Services from 01.06.2021 to 06.06.2021.
It has been informed that some DGFT services wherein CBDT PAN validation services are being consumed in the DGFT IT systems will get impacted during this period.
List of the DGFT services that will not be available from 1st June 2021 to 6th June 2021 is as under:
(i) Application for a new IEC
(ii) Application for Amendments/Modification in an IEC
(iii) One-time linking of Aadhaar for e-sign purposes
The advisory has been issued so that the all stakeholders may plan their activities accordingly.
In case of any queries/ issues, the stakeholders may contact DGFT Helpdesk at 1800-111-550 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Download Trade Notice Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021
- No plea can be taken for non supply of reopening reasons if never sought
- Bad debts u/s 36(1)(vii) disallowed as only provision made, not written off in books
- RBI debars Haribhakti & Co. LLP, CA Firm for undertaking NBFC audit for 2 years