Import-Exporter Code (IEC) Services not available due to non-availability of PAN Validation Services from 01.06.2021 to 06.06.2021
The Income Tax Depart is launching a new e-filing website on 7th June 2021. In preparation of the transition to the new system, the existing E-filing portal will not be available from 1st June 2021 to 6th June 2021.
In view of the above, Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has issued Trade Notice 07/2021-22 on the non availability of Import-Exporter Code (IEC) Services due to non-availability of PAN Validation Services from 01.06.2021 to 06.06.2021.
It has been informed that some DGFT services wherein CBDT PAN validation services are being consumed in the DGFT IT systems will get impacted during this period.
List of the DGFT services that will not be available from 1st June 2021 to 6th June 2021 is as under:
(i) Application for a new IEC
(ii) Application for Amendments/Modification in an IEC
(iii) One-time linking of Aadhaar for e-sign purposes
The advisory has been issued so that the all stakeholders may plan their activities accordingly.
In case of any queries/ issues, the stakeholders may contact DGFT Helpdesk at 1800-111-550 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Download Trade Notice Click Here >>
- Roll out of ‘AIS for Taxpayer’ Mobile App by Income Tax Department
- Addition sustained for claiming accumulated depreciation in Profit and Loss Account
- GSTN Advisory on HSN Code Reporting in e-Invoice on IRPs Portal
- ICAI Guidance Note on Audit of Banks, 2023 Edition
- GSTN Advisory for taxpayer to register as “One Person Company” in GST Portal