Draft Bank Branch Auditors’ Panel (MEF) for year 2023-24 hosted
The applicants would also be able to view the reasoning for change in their category, wherever applicable, in the Draft Panel itself. However, in case of any observations/ complaints the applicants may raise the query with details at https://app.meficai.org/complaints which will be suitably addressed and replied individually.
The Draft Panel will be available up to Wednesday, 31st January 2024. After suitable addressal of the queries received from the applicants, the final panel will be sent to RBI for their consideration.
- Assessment order to be read as it is, there is no scope for drawing any inference – ITAT
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 5.0 and FVU 8.5 applicable from 01.03.2024 – Download
- Belief of escapement of income should be based on some tangible information
- Capital gain tax in JDA is in year of receipt of constructed area not in year of agreement
- Simply holding that AO was required to make more enquires no ground for revision u/s 263 – ITAT