ICAI Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for year 2023-24 available
ICAI has hosted he Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for the year 2023-24 at MEF Portal
Registration / Login Credentials
Applicants of MEF 2023-24 can login with MEF 2022-23 credentials. If you have forgotten the password, go to “Forgot Password” button to retrieve the password.
Please register by using :
- FRN & Date of Establishment if Applicant is a Partnership Firm/LLP/Proprietary Concern
- MRN & Date of Birth if Applicant is an Individual.
A new feature has been introduced as the “Category Calculator” which is available at https://app.meficai.org/Cats. This feature will help members to know their Category as per the revised norms of RBI dated 6th March, 2023.
Last date for submission of online MEF Form is 6th October, 2023.
Read Advisory for MEF2023-24 Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024