Draft Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for year 2022-23 available
Draft Bank Branch Auditors’ Panel (MEF) of Chartered Accountants/firms for the year 2022-23 has been hosted at www.meficai.org
The Panel is just a draft and the category of the applicants of Multipurpose Empanelment Form for the year 2022-23 is subject to verification of Financial Documents of the applicants. Changes or inconsistencies if any, will be communicated separately to the applicants.
The following details can be viewed by the applicants by giving MEF No./FRN or MRN in case of individual:
Name of the Applicant
Unique Code Number
Reason for ineligibility, if any
The applicants would also be able to view the reasoning for change in their category, wherever applicable, in the Draft Panel itself. However, in case of any observations/ complaints the applicants may raise the query with details at https://app.meficai.org/complaints which will be suitably addressed and replied individually.
The Draft Panel will be available up to Friday, 6th January, 2023. Complaints if any have to be lodged by then. After suitable addressal of the queries, the final panel will be sent to RBI for their consideration.
- ICAI Guidance Note on Audit of Banks, 2023 Edition
- GSTN Advisory for taxpayer to register as “One Person Company” in GST Portal
- Reassessment on wrong presumption that assessee not have PAN and non filer void
- Phenomenal LTCG in short period possible only through a colorable device
- CBDT amends notification of Special Courts for the State of Tamil Nadu