Empanelment of Corporation Bank concurrent auditors. The Corporation Bank has invited Request for Empanelment (ROE) for selection of Concurrent Auditors for audit of its 209 Branches / Offices of the Bank.
Empanelment of Corporation Bank concurrent auditors
The Corporation Bank has invited Request for Empanelment (ROE) for selection of Concurrent Auditors for audit of the Branches / Offices of the Bank.
|ROE Reference||IAD/01/2018-19 Date:11.06.2018|
|Commencement of ROE||11.06.2018|
|Last Date for submission of ROE||25.06.2018|
|Address for Communication||The Deputy General Manager
Inspection & Audit Division
Head Office, Mangaladevi Temple Road
Mangalore – 575001
|Contact Numbers||Phone:0824-2861484, 2861487
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact number for Technical Clarification||Mr. Shiva Sharma K, Chief Manager
Phone : 0824 2861487
Download Tender Document Click Here >>
Link for online registration & downloading application:
Note While Uploading File, File Name Should start with _ (UnderScore)
The eligibility criteria:
1. The Firms shall be Partnership firms.
2. The Firm should have partners who have CISA/DISA qualification in addition to having completed a Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks conducted by ICAI.
3. The Firm should have been registered with the Institute for practice as well as with the Reserve Bank of India.
4. Firms with common partners should not submit applications separately. Such Firms should submit application on behalf of only one firm.
5. The Firms that submit their applications should not have been blacklisted by any of the Banks for any reason.
6. The Firm, sister concern or any associate concern shall not be doing Statutory audit of the Bank.
7. The Firms that are presently doing Concurrent Audit of branches of Corporation Bank as well as working as Due Diligent agents are not eligible to apply.
8. The Firm should not have any credit relationship with the Bank other than borrowings against their own deposits / jewels.
9. The firms should not be subject to any of the disqualifications under Section 141 of the Companies Act, 2013 for being appointed as External Concurrent Auditors of Corporation Bank.
10 The Firm should have sufficient infrastructure / office in the Centre where the assignment is sought.
11 Whenever any of the partner of the Firm is related to any of the staff or director of the Bank such relationship shall be specifically mentioned in the application.
12 The Bank may also consider Proprietorship firms wherever Partnership firms are not available.
13 The Audit Firms, before applying, should consider the distance to the branch from their Office and their manpower vis-à-vis the assignments on their hands.
The Audit Firms presently doing the Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of the Bank / branch or any other assignment are not eligible to apply. Any canvassing, influence or reference to appointment of audit firms will render the application invalid.
The Firms that are already empanelled with the Bank are required to participate as fresh allotment of assignments will be only through this process.
Format for Offer
The following documents should be submitted along with the Application for allotment of Concurrent Audit
2. The applicants shall provide all the details sought for in the Registration form as otherwise the application will not be considered.
3. Self-Certified copies of the CA certificates of the Partners.*
4. Self-certified copies of the CISA / DISA certificates*
5. Self-certified copies of the “Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks” conducted by ICAI.*
6. Copy of the registration certificate of the Firm.
* The copies of the certificates should be scanned in a single file for uploading. The size may be kept below 2 MB for each file that is uploaded.
List of Branches / Offices of the Bank:
Terms and Conditions:
----------- Similar Posts: -----------