EPF Act to apply to establishments employing ten or more persons in Jammu and Kashmir
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
New Delhi, the 31st October, 2019
S.O. 3962(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to sub-section (3) of section 1 of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (19 of 1952), the Central Government hereby extends the provisions of the said Act to apply to the establishments, employing ten or more persons and covered under the provisions of the erstwhile the Jammu and Kashmir Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961 (XV of 1961), as it stood before its repeal by the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019 (34 of 2019), with effect from the 1st Day of January, 2020.
R.K. GUPTA, Jt. Secy.
- Opening ITBA Appeal module for uploading physical pending appeals allocated to Faceless Appeal Units
- CBDT notifies tolerance limit between ALP u/s 92C & actual price for AY 2020-2021
- Order of Settlement Commission passed stating non examining of records upheld
- TDS non deduction by bank where income in Form 15G/15H exceeded threshold limit
- Testing of outside samples by Revenue Laboratories-Guidelines for customs samples