EPF Act to apply to establishments employing ten or more persons in Jammu and Kashmir
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
New Delhi, the 31st October, 2019
S.O. 3962(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to sub-section (3) of section 1 of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (19 of 1952), the Central Government hereby extends the provisions of the said Act to apply to the establishments, employing ten or more persons and covered under the provisions of the erstwhile the Jammu and Kashmir Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961 (XV of 1961), as it stood before its repeal by the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019 (34 of 2019), with effect from the 1st Day of January, 2020.
R.K. GUPTA, Jt. Secy.
- GSTP enrolment exam dated 12.12.2019. Registration Portal to be activated on 22.11.2019
- Mechanism for Mapping of Unique Client Code (UCC) with demat account of the clients – SEBI Circular
- Provisions related to personal guarantors to corporate debtors under IBC 2016 effective from 01.12.2019
- MCA notifies framework for insolvency and liquidation proceedings of FSPs other than banks
- Extension of due date for furnishing various GST returns in Jammu and Kashmir for July-Sep 2019