EPF Act to apply to establishments employing ten or more persons in Jammu and Kashmir
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
New Delhi, the 31st October, 2019
S.O. 3962(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to sub-section (3) of section 1 of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (19 of 1952), the Central Government hereby extends the provisions of the said Act to apply to the establishments, employing ten or more persons and covered under the provisions of the erstwhile the Jammu and Kashmir Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961 (XV of 1961), as it stood before its repeal by the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019 (34 of 2019), with effect from the 1st Day of January, 2020.
R.K. GUPTA, Jt. Secy.
- CBDT notifies ITRs Forms for AY 2020-21. Download Notification
- Expenditure for earning interest income allowed u/s 57(ii) as nexus of loan & FDR not doubted
- Extension of opportunity to NGOs to apply for FCRA registration on filing of ARs
- Resumption of Limited Insolvency Exam in areas/locations where such activities permitted
- CA/Auditor’s report on utilisation of CSR funds if CSR activity done through third party-ICAI advisory