Extension of time for uploading/online submission of FCRA Annual returns for FY 2019-20 up to 30th June 2021
F. No. 11/21022/23(15)/2020-FCRA-111
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Foreigners Division, FCRA Wing
First Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
India Gate Circle, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 23rd November, 2020
Subject: EXTENSION OF TIME FOR UPLOADING / ONLINE SUBMISSION OF ANNUAL RETURNS FOR THE YEAR 2019-20- Regarding.
As per rule 17 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011, every person who receives foreign contribution under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, shall submit a signed or digitally signed report in electronic form in Form FC-4 with scanned copies of income and expenditure statement, receipt and payment account and balance sheet for every financial year beginning on the 1st day of April within nine months of the closure of the financial year.
2. The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 has been amended by the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2020. As per the amended provisions of the Act and Rules made thereunder, the FCRA registered associations and prior permission (PP) holders as well as prospective seekers of registration or PP are required to meet, inter alia, the following conditions: –
(i) Open a mandatory “FCRA Account” in the State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001;
(ii) Upload Aadhaar details of all office bearers or Directors or other key functionaries by whatever name called;
(iii) Upload affidavits of all members as prescribed in rule 9(1)(a) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011 &
(iv) Obtain Darpan ID from DARPAN Portal of NITI Aayog of the NGO/Association.
3. It has been brought to the notice of the Ministry that these new conditions may require some additional time by Associations.
4. Therefore, considering above, in exercise of the powers conferred by section SO of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation} Act, 2010, the Central Government hereby extends the time for uploading/online submission of annual returns for the year 2019-20 up to 30th June, 2021.
Download Order Click Here >>
- CBDT extends deadline for passing income tax Penalty / Assessment/Re-assessment orders
- Pr.CCIT UP (East) Lucknow invites application to empanel Senior and Junior Standing Counsels
- Disallowance u/s 40(a)(ia) for non deduction of TDS on amount credited to Provision account deleted
- MCA & CBIC signed MOU for data exchange for regulatory purposes
- ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations