Extension of validity of FCRA Registration Certificates expiring during the period between 29th September 2020 & 31st December 2021 up to 31.12.2021
As per section 12(6) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, registration certificate granted once is valid up to five years from the date of its issue.
the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2020 has amended the Section 16(1). In continuation of the Home Ministry’s Public Notice dated 12th January, 2021 and 18th May 2021 has further extended the validity of FCRA Registration certificates which are expiring during the period between 29th September 2020 & 31st December 2021 up to 31.12.2021.
Download FCRA Notice Click Here >>
- SEBI is empowering Investors through Investor Charters for Securities Market
- Draft Bank Branch Auditors Panel (MEF) of CA/firms for 2021-22 hosted at meficai.org
- CBDT exempts income of Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission u/s 10(46)
- Determination of income of specified fund of investment division of offshore banking unit
- MCA revises additional fee for late filing of e-forms. Higher Additional fee to be paid in certain cases