Extension of validity of FCRA registration certificates expiring/ expired during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 30th September, 2021 up to 30th September, 2021.
Ministry of Home Affairs, Foreigners Division has issued a Public Notice extending of the validity of registration certificates issued Under The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 expiring/ expired during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 30th September, 2021 up to 30th September, 2021.
According to the said Public Notice the extension has been given in view the exigencies arising out of COVID-19 situation and to ensure smooth transition to the amended FCRA regime.
The extension has been given by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by section 50 of the FCRA, 2010.
Earlier also the extension was given by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the validity of the FCRA registration certificates expiring during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 31st May, 2021 upto 31st May, 2021.
Download Public Notice Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract
- Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods as per GST Council 47th meeting
- CBIC Clarifications on applicable GST rates & exemptions on certain services