Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL ECONOMIC INTELLIGENCE BUREAU)
New Delhi, the 26th November, 2020
G.S.R. 737(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of Section 8 of the Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974 (52 of 1974) and in partial modification of the Notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020, only for the purpose of the Advisory Board proceedings under Section 8 ibid, in the matter of Detention Orders viz.(i) No. PD-12001/01/2020-COFEPOSA; (ii) No. PD-12001/02/2020-COFEPOSA and (iii) No. PD-12001/03/2020-COFEPOSA each dated 21.01.2020, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such partial modification, the Central Government hereby constitutes an Advisory Board consisting of :-
(i) Hon’ble Mr. Justice D. N. Patel, Chief Justice, Chairperson
(ii) Hon’ble Mr. Justice Prateek Jalan, Member
(iii) Hon’ble Mr. Justice C. Hari Shankar, Member
2. This notification shall come into force with immediate effect for the purpose and the Advisory Board already constituted vide Notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020 shall continue to remain the same for the other matters with effect from 23rd March, 2020.
NARESH KUMAR, Dy. Secy.
(i) The Notification G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020 was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) Part II, Section 3, Sub Section (i) on the 17th March, 2020.
(ii) The Notification G.S.R. No. 245 (E) dated 9thApril, 2020 was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) Part II, Section 3, Sub Section (i) on the 9th April, 2020.
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details