Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL ECONOMIC INTELLIGENCE BUREAU)
New Delhi, the 26th November, 2020
G.S.R. 737(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of Section 8 of the Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974 (52 of 1974) and in partial modification of the Notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020, only for the purpose of the Advisory Board proceedings under Section 8 ibid, in the matter of Detention Orders viz.(i) No. PD-12001/01/2020-COFEPOSA; (ii) No. PD-12001/02/2020-COFEPOSA and (iii) No. PD-12001/03/2020-COFEPOSA each dated 21.01.2020, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such partial modification, the Central Government hereby constitutes an Advisory Board consisting of :-
(i) Hon’ble Mr. Justice D. N. Patel, Chief Justice, Chairperson
(ii) Hon’ble Mr. Justice Prateek Jalan, Member
(iii) Hon’ble Mr. Justice C. Hari Shankar, Member
2. This notification shall come into force with immediate effect for the purpose and the Advisory Board already constituted vide Notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020 shall continue to remain the same for the other matters with effect from 23rd March, 2020.
NARESH KUMAR, Dy. Secy.
(i) The Notification G.S.R. No. 183 (E) dated 17th March, 2020 was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) Part II, Section 3, Sub Section (i) on the 17th March, 2020.
(ii) The Notification G.S.R. No. 245 (E) dated 9thApril, 2020 was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) Part II, Section 3, Sub Section (i) on the 9th April, 2020.
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular