Table-12 of GSTR-1. GSTN Advisory on PDF preview displaying Total Invoice value field as zero instead of N.A for non reporting any value
Table-12 of GSTR-1 pertains to the data related to the HSN-code wise supplies of goods & services declared in the aforesaid GSTR-1.
It has been found that in the GSTR-1 for the tax period of May 2021, the ‘Total Invoice value’ field in the preview PDF is displaying a value as ‘0’ (zero) instead of N.A, in the cases where the taxpayer has not reported any value in the concerned Table-12 of GSTR-1.
According to advisory issued by GSTN, technical team is working towards resolving this issue at the earliest. Meanwhile, taxpayers are requested to kindly proceed with their filing of GSTR-1 & ignore this error for the time being, till it is being fixed.
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021
- No plea can be taken for non supply of reopening reasons if never sought
- Bad debts u/s 36(1)(vii) disallowed as only provision made, not written off in books
- RBI debars Haribhakti & Co. LLP, CA Firm for undertaking NBFC audit for 2 years