Extension of time for Registration for Foundation Examination December 2022
ICAI has extended the time period for students to get registered in Foundation Course for appearing in Foundation Examination to be held in December, 2022
Extension of time period for Registration in Foundation Course for appearing in Foundation Examination to be held in December, 2022
According to Announcement by ICAI, this step has been taken as one time measure in view of the delay in declaration of Class 12th result.
The revised timeline for registration in foundation course is as under:
Candidate may provisionally register in the Foundation Course on or before 14th August, 2022 and appear in December 2022 Foundation examination.
Such Students are required to send their Class XII examination mark sheets to Additional Secretary, Examination Department (ICAI) latest by 10th September 2022.
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.
- Date of initiation of penalty in assessment order is the relevant date u/s 275(1)(c) for limitation