ICAI Quick Referencer on IndAS. It provides glance on basic aspects of applicable standards
ICAI Quick Referencer on IndAS
Literature of the Indian Accounting Standards (IndAS) is vast and going through the entire literature when in need of a particular aspect is a practical problem.
Taking cognizance of this practical problem, the ICAI has released a publication named Quick Referencer on Indian Accounting Standards. The said publication has been brought out that provides a glance on the basic aspects of applicable standards in a summarised manner with an objective to provide a basic understanding of IndASs to the Chartered Accountants (CAs).
Apart from the members, the publication will be very useful for the other concerned stakeholders.
This publication however provides only a glance through the applicable Ind ASs and for a better and detailed understanding of Ind ASs, it is advisable go thoroughly through the entire text of the Standards and publications such as Educational Materials and ITFG Clarification Bulletins
Download ICAI Quick Referencer on Indian Accounting Standards Click Here >>
- GSTP enrolment exam dated 12.12.2019. Registration Portal to be activated on 22.11.2019
- Mechanism for Mapping of Unique Client Code (UCC) with demat account of the clients – SEBI Circular
- Provisions related to personal guarantors to corporate debtors under IBC 2016 effective from 01.12.2019
- MCA notifies framework for insolvency and liquidation proceedings of FSPs other than banks
- Extension of due date for furnishing various GST returns in Jammu and Kashmir for July-Sep 2019