ICAI Quick Referencer on IndAS. It provides glance on basic aspects of applicable standards
ICAI Quick Referencer on IndAS
Literature of the Indian Accounting Standards (IndAS) is vast and going through the entire literature when in need of a particular aspect is a practical problem.
Taking cognizance of this practical problem, the ICAI has released a publication named Quick Referencer on Indian Accounting Standards. The said publication has been brought out that provides a glance on the basic aspects of applicable standards in a summarised manner with an objective to provide a basic understanding of IndASs to the Chartered Accountants (CAs).
Apart from the members, the publication will be very useful for the other concerned stakeholders.
This publication however provides only a glance through the applicable Ind ASs and for a better and detailed understanding of Ind ASs, it is advisable go thoroughly through the entire text of the Standards and publications such as Educational Materials and ITFG Clarification Bulletins
Download ICAI Quick Referencer on Indian Accounting Standards Click Here >>
- Excel Form 10E-Salary Arrears Relief calculator AY 2020-21 for claiming rebate u/s 89(1)
- Assessment Order passed months ahead of deadline without inquiries a stronger case for revision u/s 263
- Notice u/s 148 approval satisfaction-Yes I am satisfied on reasons recorded by AO, invalid
- Clarification relating to import of personal gifts purchased from e-commerce portals
- Mis-classification of goods under ‘Others’ category in the Bills of Entry – Govt. warns Importers