MEF 2016-17-Call for Financial Documents of the applicants-Download List. Copies of Balancesheet, ITR, Deed, Computation, Assessment Orders are called.
PD/A- 346 /2016
Sub: Multipurpose Empanelment for the year 2016-17
It has been decided to call for Financial Documents of the applicants for Multipurpose Empanelment, for the year 2016-17. The above MEF has been selected as one of those to submit the Financial Documents in connection with the subject empanelment.
Accordingly, you may send the following documents pertaining to the applicant, to the extent applicable: –
- Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Income & Expenditure Statement) of the applicant (Partnership/Proprietary/Individual) for the financial year ended March 31, 2015.
- Copy of Partnership deed effective as on 31.03.2015 as well as on 01.01.2016 (wherever applicable).
- Copy of Income Tax Return of the (Partnership/Proprietary/Individual) for the Financial year 2014-15.
- Copy of computation of (latest) income of the applicant [Partnership (firm and partners)/Proprietary/ Individual] to correspond with point 3 above.
- Copy of (latest) Assessment Order of the applicant [Partnership (firm and partners)/Proprietary/ Individual], if available.
- Copies of Personal Income Tax returns of the partner(s) for the financial year ended 31st March, 2015 (only those partner(s) who were partner(s) in the firm on 01.01.2016). In case, any of the partners as on 01.01.2016 has left the firm at a later date and therefore, copy of his/her return cannot be sent, a mention of the same should be made in the forwarding letter.
Kindly send the above said documents by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due/Speed Post/Courier/By Hand delivery only to the following address quoting in the subject, the Application No. mentioned above and superscribing the envelope-“FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS FOR MEF 2016-17”
Professional Development Committee
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
“ICAI Bhawan” Plot No- A- 29
Sector- 62, NOIDA
Dist: Gautam Budh Nagar
These details will be treated as confidential and only the PDC secretariat and the auditors will be shown the same. In case of any queries, you may mail us at email@example.com with the subject “Query Regarding Financial Documents”.
Joint Director & Secretary, Professional Development Committee