Retrospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/COP for 2019-2020. Form 9 / Form 101 and applicable fee can be submitted till midnight of 31st May 2020
Retrospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/COP for 2019-2020
The sudden developments in regard to corona virus pandemic in the country have resulted in an extended lockdown, since 22nd March 2020 by the Government of India. This lock down brought with it restrictions on physical mobility and availability of limited communication modes. This has resultantly led to situation wherein many of ICAI stakeholders were unable to complete the requirements of making the application complete in all respects for submission of Membership/COP fees and retrospective restoration for the year 2019-2020 by the last date of 31st March 2020.
To mitigate the hardships, the application(s) in Form 9 and Form 101 for retrospective restoration of membership / certificate of practice complete in all respects and applicable fee for the year 2019-2020 can now be submitted by filing until the midnight of 31st May 2020.
The system modification is underway to accommodate this window and is expected to be available in your SSP login profile on the 20th of May 2020.
Meanwhile, Members who have not registered themselves till now on the New Self Service Portal are requested to do their one-time registration immediately by visiting https://eservices.icai.org. The step by step procedure about the registration process can be referred at https://resource.cdn.icai.org/55774sspfaq-45144c.pdf
(Dr. Shivam Kumar)
14th May, 2020
- SEBI amends requirements for listing of securities on a recognised stock exchange
- Housing financial companies notified under SARFAESI Act as financial institutions
- Ananta Barua tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for 2 years upto 31.07.2023
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2021
- Santosh K Mohanty tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for two years