ICSI issues Exposure Drafts of Guidance Note on Auditing Standards explaining CSAS-1 & CSAS-3
ICSI Exposure Drafts of Guidance Note on Auditing Standards
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), recognising the need to provide support to its members in developing auditing acumen, techniques and tools and for inculcation of best auditing practices among its members had issued ICSI Auditing Standards on 6th May, 2019.
To set out the explanations, procedures and practical aspects in respect of the various provisions contained in the ICSI Auditing Standards (CSAS-1 to CSAS-3), the Auditing Standards Board (ASB) of the Institute has brought out Exposure Draft of the Guidance Note on the first three Auditing Standards.
Words and expressions used in the Guidance Note imparting the singular include the plural and words and expressions imparting any gender include every gender.
In this Exposure Draft of Guidance Note on ICSI Auditing Standards, the text of the exposure draft of Guidance Note on ICSI Auditing Standards is given in Italics.
The exposure draft of the above mentioned Guidance Note is hereby placed for the public comments.
The comments should be given in the following format:
|Text of the
Text of the
The comments on the exposure draft may be sent in the above format at email@example.com on or before 5th December, 2019.
(Last date for submission of comments : 5th December, 2019)
Download Guidance Note Click Here >>
- RBI extends timeline for finalization of audited accounts by NBFC
- Delay in filing appeal due to assessee not present at residence & took time in consulting condoned
- Lack of enquiry vitiates assessment only when relevant provisions are applicable
- Judicial Pronouncements under IBC 2016-3rd Series by ICAI.
- Charging of interest on delayed payments to MSMEs in GeM