ICSI signs MoU with Poonawalla Finance Private Limited for Special Term Loan for Company Secretaries
ICSI signed MoU for Special Term Loan for CS
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has signed a MoU with Poonawalla Finance Private Limited for Special Term Loan for Company Secretaries.
The special financial assistance for Company Secretary Professionals is under the scheme, PFPL.
Under the scheme, a collateral-free special Term Loan product
to over 65,000 Company Secretaries across India with zero processing fees for loans upto 36 months, attractive interestrate, zero prepayment charges, 100% digital processing with minimum documentation and other benefits.
The ICSI President has stated that with the tie-up with PFPL, the Institute has once again demonstrated its irrefutable support to the Government of India in its endeavour of nation building while creating opportunities of growth and development for its members. it would not just help the Company Secretaries, but would also help in building an Atma Nirbhar Bharat, by boosting the entrepreneurial growth in the country.
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms