Bank of India-Online Concurrent Audit Empanelment FY 2023-24. Last Date to apply is 21.07.2023
Notice for CA firms applying for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors
1. Bank of India invites application from eligible Chartered Accountant firms, desirous to undertake Concurrent Audit assignment for empanelment.
2. The Application should be submitted on-line in the prescribed format given in Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in.
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for empanelment / allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The allocation of the branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the bank.
5. Only those CA Firms, who would be allotted the Audit assignments, would be required to submit their testimonials along with the hardcopies of the submitted online application form duly signed with seal. No other typed or handwritten application form shall be accepted.
The eligibility criteria for such empanelment of CA firms with the Bank are as under:
1. The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The Firm should not be of Concurrent Auditor / Statutory Auditor of Bank of India after 01-July-2021 for any period.
3. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than Bank of India.
4. The firm having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will be preferred.
The Chartered Accountant firms fulfilling the above criteria as applicable to them and narrated in Para-1 are requested to submit online application through the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in 21-July-2023 5.00 PM IST to get empanelled. Applications complete in all respect to be submitted online only.
In case of any difficulty, you may contact- Chief Manager (Inspection and Audit), Head Office at phone No: 022-61319434, 61319444
In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail id CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.
Apply online Click Here >
- Addition u/s 40A(3) deleted- CBDT can not impose new condition for grant of benefit
- GST Registration may take 30 days in some Aadhaar authentication cases – GSTN
- Assessee mislead by claiming Bad debts written off but made provisions in balance sheet.
- Prosecution u/s 276B quashed as delay in depositing TDS was due to staff maternity leave
- Penalty u/s 272B for non-quoting PAN deleted as notice u/s 274 did not specified default done