Bank of India-Online Concurrent / Revenue Audit Empanelment Application for FY 2021-22. Last Date to apply is 02-07-2021
Bank of India Notice for CA firms applying for empanelment as Concurrent/Revenue Auditor
Bank of India invites fresh application from eligible Chartered Accountant firms to undertake Concurrent Audit assignment. Audit firm which are presently doing concurrent audit of our branches/offices or Audit Firm whose tenure is expiring on 30th June-2021 after completing three years , should not apply through this process
The Application should be submitted on-line in the prescribed format given in Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in.
Incomplete application will not be entertained.
MERE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, CONSTITUTE GUARANTEE FOR EMPANELMENT / ALLOTMENT OF AUDIT JOB OF ANY NATURE FROM THE BANK. THE ALLOCATION OF THE BRANCHES TO THE AUDITORS WILL BE PURELY THE PREROGATIVE OF THE BANK.
No physical paper / bio-data / manual applications will be entertained.
Bank of India eligibility criteria for empanelment of CA firms are as under:
- The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
- The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than Bank of India.
- The firms having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will be preferred.
The Chartered Accountant firms fulfilling the above criteria as applicable to them and narrated as mentioned above are requested to submit online application through the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in latest by 02-07-2021 5:00 PM IST to get empanelled. Online Applications complete in all respect will be considered only.
In case of any difficulty, you send email to – CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in. or you may call on 022-6131-9427.
Please ensure to fill and submit the form within 15minutes to avoid session timeout
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022