Bank of India-Online Concurrent Audit Empanelment Application. The application is invited for 157 Branches -Last Date to apply is 05-06-2017
APPLICATION INVITED FOR EMPANELMENT OF CONCURRENT AUDITORS IN 157 BRANCHES ALL OVER INDIA ONLY
Last Date 05-06-2017
The application is to be filed online for selecting a specific branch.
General Terms & Condition:
- Any other firm where my / our proprietor / partner is interested as proprietor / partner shall not apply
- The firm / any partner was not statutory auditor or sister/associate concern/Network firm of Statutory auditors of branches of Bank of India for the year 2016-17 & I/we are not disqualified under any of grounds given in Sec.226 of the Companies Act,1956
- Credit facilities availed by the firm or partners / proprietor or firms in which they are partners or directors including any facility availed by a third party for which the firm are its partners / proprietor are/is guarantor/s have not turned or are existing as Non- performing assets as per the prudential norms of RBI.
- I/We have necessary office set up & adequate personnel to ensure proper deployment and timely completion of assignments.
- The assignment will not be given on sub-contract to any outside firm or other persons even though such persons are qualified Chartered Accountants.
- If my/ our name is included in the bank’s list of approved CAs/Consultants, I / we will undertake to do the tasks entrusted to me / us in the best interest of the Bank & in a professional manner & I/We abide by the rules and regulations of the Bank in force from time to time and will always keep the bank’s interest foremost in mind. In case of any misconduct / negligence, the Bank is free to report the matter to RBI / ICAI. This will be in addition to the disengagement from the assignment.
- The details / information furnished above are/is true and correct (if any detail furnished above is found incorrect later on, the Bank has right to terminate the assignment, if given any, without giving any notice).