Bank of India-Online Concurrent / Revenue Audit Empanelment Application for FY 2020-21. Last Date to apply is 22.06.2020
Bank of India
Inspection and Audit Department, Head Office
Empanelment Notice for Concurrent / Revenue Auditor FY 2020-21
Bank of India invites online application from eligible CA firms as Concurrent and Revenue Auditors for empanelment.
Last date for submission of application is 22nd June, 2020.
1. The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than Bank of India.
3. The firms having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will be preferred.
After successful submission of application, please send all required documents along with printout of application generated online to below address before 30-June-2020.
The General Manager,
Bank of India ,
Inspection and Audit Department,
Star House -2, Fifth Floor
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Applications should be complete in all respect to be submitted online only.
In case of any difficulty, you may contact- Chief Manager (Inspection and Audit), Head Office at phone No: 022-61319433, 61319444
In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail id CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.
If your firm UCN is not appearing in the application, please mail following details: UCN, Firm Name , RBI Category(I/II/III/IV) to mail_id CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firms which are presently (after June-2018) doing concurrent audit or statutory audit of our bank need not send the data.
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family