ICSI requests for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies due to Covid-19
ICSI has requested the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies (OPC) due to Covid-19 upto 31st December 2020 to ease the difficulties faced by the OPCs in the time of crisis
In its representation the ICSI has stated that the corporate specially the One Person Companies (OPCs) and Small Companies are facing huge challenges to meet the ends and function smoothly.
In terms of the third proviso to Section 137(1) of Companies Act, 2013. OPCs shall file a copy of the financial statements duly adopted by its member, along with all the documents which are required to be attached to such financial statements, within one hundred eighty days from the closure of the financial year i.e. by 27th September each year.
First proviso to Section 92 (1) of Companies Act, 2013 provides that an OPC and Small Company the annual return shall be signed by the Company Secretary, or where there is no Company Secretary, by the Director of the Company.
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024