Extension of timelines for filing by LLPs – ICSI representation to MCA
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has requested the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for further extension in timelines for filings by LLPs.
In view of the covid-19 pandemic the ICSI has requested for extension of due date for filing Form 8 and Form 11 for financial year 2019-20 till 31st March, 2021.
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing