Extension of timelines for filing by LLPs – ICSI representation to MCA
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has requested the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for further extension in timelines for filings by LLPs.
In view of the covid-19 pandemic the ICSI has requested for extension of due date for filing Form 8 and Form 11 for financial year 2019-20 till 31st March, 2021.
- Central/State Government/local authority bound by approved resolution plan retrospectively
- Shri Sivasubramanian Ramann appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of SIDBI
- SEBI revises Reporting Formats for Mutual Funds
- GSTN Clarification on 4-digit/6-digit HSNs not accepted on e-invoice/e-Way bill Portal
- Revision u/s 263 on issues not covered under limited scrutiny quashed as AO could not had gone into those