Extension of timelines for filing by LLPs – ICSI representation to MCA
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has requested the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for further extension in timelines for filings by LLPs.
In view of the covid-19 pandemic the ICSI has requested for extension of due date for filing Form 8 and Form 11 for financial year 2019-20 till 31st March, 2021.
- No bar in limitation law to amendment of pleadings in application u/s 7 of IBC -SC
- COVID-19 vaccination of non employees is eligible CSR fund spending – MCA Circular
- SEBI Permits non-scheduled Payments Banks to register as Bankers to an Issue
- Exemption from filing GST annual return for FY 2020-21 to taxpayers with AATO upto Rs. 2 crores
- Amendment to Rule 80 of CGST Rules regrading exemption from filing GSTR-9C