ICSI to award structured CPE Credits to members attending programmes organized by HQs, ROs, Chapters, CCGRT and CoE through electronic mode during May 1,2021 till June 30, 2021.
ICSI (Continuous Professional Education) Guidelines, 2019 effective from 1st April, 2020 was issued by ICSI (The Institute) with a view to enable the members to maintain the optimum level of professional competence and to ensure high quality and standards in the professional services rendered by them.
According to these Guidelines, it is mandatory for all members of the Institute, except those specified in para 5.1 to secure 20 CPE Credits in a year through structured and unstructured learning program. Considering the difficulties posed by the pandemic and in order to facilitate the members in fulfilling the mandatory requirement of CPE Credits for the year commencing 1st April, 2020 to 31st March, 2021, the Council of the Institute had extended the last date for obtaining the mandatory CPE credits by the members till June 30, 2021.
The Institute found that in view of the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, the conditions prevailing in the Country and imposition of the various restrictions imposed by the Government the members are finding it difficult to complete the requirement of the Structured CPE Credits as the physical programmes are not being conducted by HQ, ROs, CCGRT, CoE or Chapters of the Institute.
In view of the above, the Institute has decided to award structured CPE Credits to the members attending the programmes organized by HQs, ROs, Chapters, CCGRT and CoE through electronic mode during May 1,2021 till June 30, 2021.The structured CPE Credit will be considered for the year 2020-21 only.
- No prosecution u/s 275B when laptops & ERP user IDs /passwords provided to search party
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer