ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
ICSI has prescribed Due Diligence Report format for Listed Entities pursuant to Regulation 10 (3) of the SEBI (Delisting of Equity Shares) Regulations, 2021.
As per the prescribed format, the Company Secretary has to verify the applicability and compliance of securities laws, by identifying the following regulations and their applicability:
1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (SEBI LODR Regulations).
2. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015; (SEBI PIT Regulations).
3. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 (SEBI
4. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014 (SEBI SBEB Regulations).
The company Secretary has to giver his/her analysis / observation for acquirer and their related entities and top Twenty-Five Shareholders. Also, during the review period, the CS has to give a certificate on prescribed matters .
As per the prescribed Format, the Company Secretary has to state given assumption & limitation of scope & review.
Download ICSI Due Diligence Report Format Click Here >>
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details