ICSI reopens online window for submission for change of exam centre for June 2021 Exam
ICSI has decided to reopen online window for submission for change of exam centre for June 2021 Exam which is scheduled to be held in August 2021.
As per the announcement made by ICSI, for the June 2021 exam session of the Institute which is scheduled to be held from 10th August to 20th August 2021, the online window shall be re-opended from 00.01 Hours on Thursday, 10th June 2021 to 23.59 Hours on Saturday, 12th June 2021 for submission of request for change of Exam Centre.
Students have been advised to make use of this opportunity granted as a special case.
- SEBI amends requirements for listing of securities on a recognised stock exchange
- Housing financial companies notified under SARFAESI Act as financial institutions
- Ananta Barua tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for 2 years upto 31.07.2023
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2021
- Santosh K Mohanty tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for two years