CBDT makes more changes in jurisdiction of Income tax Authorities.
CBDT, in supersession of Notification No.23/2021 has specified 3827 Income Tax Authorities of Assessment Units that shall exercise the powers and functions of Assessing Officers concurrently, to facilitate the conduct of Faceless Assessment proceedings under section 144B of the said Act.
Download Notification No. 61/2022 Click Here >>
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.
- Date of initiation of penalty in assessment order is the relevant date u/s 275(1)(c) for limitation