CBDT makes more changes in jurisdiction of Income tax Authorities.
CBDT, in supersession of Notification No.23/2021 has specified 3827 Income Tax Authorities of Assessment Units that shall exercise the powers and functions of Assessing Officers concurrently, to facilitate the conduct of Faceless Assessment proceedings under section 144B of the said Act.
Download Notification No. 61/2022 Click Here >>
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production