CBDT revises Format of CA report u/s 80JJAA in respect of deduction for employment of new employees
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 104/2019
New Delhi, the 18th December, 2019
G.S.R. 937(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 80JJAA read with section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:-
- Short title and commencement:- (1) These rules may be called the Income –tax (15th Amendment) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962, in APPENDIX II, for ‘Form No. 10DA’, the following ‘Form’ shall be substituted, namely:-
‘ FORM NO. 10DA
[See rule 19AB]
Report under section 80JJAA of the Income-tax Act, 1961
1. I/ We* have examined the accounts and records of …………………………….. (Name and address of the assessee with Permanent Account Number/Aadhaar number) engaged in the business of …………………………….. during the year ended on 31st day of March .
2. I/We* certify that the deduction to be claimed by the assessee under sub-section (1) of section 80JJAA of Income- tax Act, 1961, in respect of the assessment year ………………. is Rs. ……………… determined on the basis of additional employee cost incurred in the case of said business by the assessee . The said amount has been worked out on the basis of details given in Annexure to this form.
(Signature and Stamp/Seal of the Accountant)
Name of the Signatory
Membership No. .
1. *Delete whichever is not applicable.
2. This report is to be given by a chartered accountant within the meaning of the Chartered Accountants Act,1949 who holds a valid certificate of practice under section 6(1) of that Act and is not a person referred to in clause (a) or clause (b) of the Explanation below sub-section (2) of section 288.
3. Where any of the matter stated in this report is answered in the negative or with a qualification, the report shall state the reasons therefor.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Period of limitation under Rule 68B for sale of attached immovable property-SC admits SLP
- Investors claim applications in PACL Ltd. – Last date for checking status / rectifying defects
- Changing Prospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP to Retrospective Restoration
- Revised limits of MSME capital and turnover – Upward revision of definition
- Waiver of late fee on non-filing GSTR 3B returns to be decided in next GST Council meeting