After New FVU version 2.146 and version 5.00, NSDL has also issued Return Preparation Utility (RPU) Version 1.5 for Regular & Correction quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 1.5
- Remark ‘B’ is made applicable for Section code 192A (Payment of accumulated balance due to an employee) for Form 26Q.
- New Section code 194IA (Payment on transfer of certain immovable property other than agricultural land) has been added under list of sections available under Form 26Q.
- Mandatory to mention Email ID and mobile number of deductor/collector and responsible person in TDS/TCS Statement.
- o One of e-mail ids of Deductor/Collector or responsible person is required to be provided in the statement.
- o The value in the field ‘Mobile Number of responsible person’ is mandatory.
- Change of State name from “ORISSA” to “ODISHA”.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 5.0 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.146 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 up to FY 2009-10).