Income Tax Department PAN Allotment Statistics Financial Year 2013-14
1. PAN Allotment- Taxpayer Status
PAN Allotted During FY 2013-14
|ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS||70,970||0.25%|
|BODY OF INDIVIDUALS||4,306||0.02%|
|ARTIFICIAL JURIDICAL PERSON||1,444||0.01%|
- “Taxpayer Status” means the status of the taxpayer as per PAN database of Income Tax Department.
- “Percentage” means percentage of number of PAN allotted for a given status with respect to total number of PAN allotted.
2. PAN Allotment – Gender and Age of Individual
|PAN Allotted During FY 2013-14||Percentage|
|Male||>18 and <= 20 years||22,80,875||8.25%|
|Male||>20 and <= 30 years||70,41,241||25.47%|
|Male||>30 and <= 40 years||35,74,978||12.93%|
|Male||>40 and <= 50 years||23,41,942||8.47%|
|Male||>50 and <= 60 years||12,62,814||4.57%|
|Male||>60 and <= 70 years||6,04,535||2.19%|
|Male||>70 and <= 80 years||2,41,194||0.87%|
|Female||>18 and <= 20 years||6,89,841||2.50%|
|Female||>20 and <= 30 years||31,57,359||11.42%|
|Female||>30 and <= 40 years||21,73,555||7.86%|
|Female||>40 and <= 50 years||14,93,898||5.40%|
|Female||>50 and <= 60 years||8,68,792||3.14%|
|Female||>60 and <= 70 years||4,54,884||1.65%|
|Female||>70 and <= 80 years||1,43,797||0.52%|
- “Individual” means the persons in the PAN database of Income Tax Department whose status is ‘Individual’ as per the PAN database.
- The age of the individual is taken as on 31st March 2013.
- “Percentage” means percentage of number of PAN allotted for a given Gender and Age Bracket with respect to total number of PAN allotted for Individual