Govt. notified International Exchanges of Permissible Jurisdiction under Prevention of Money laundering Act.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 28th November, 2019
G.S.R. 882(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 73 read with section 11A and section 12AA of the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002 (15 of 2003) and sub-rule (1) of rule 9 and clause (f) of sub rule (3) of rule 9 of the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, the Central Government, hereby notifies the following jurisdictions, namely:-
(i) United States of America
(iii) South Korea
(iv) United Kingdom excluding British Overseas Territories
(viii) International Financial Services Centre in India.
[F. No. M-11014/1/2017-ES Cell-DOR]
DINESH BOUDDH, Director
- Extension of due dates for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for FY 2018-19
- Extension of due date of Tax audit report & ITRs filing for AY 2020-21 to 31.12.2020 / 31.01.2021
- Status of Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan/Gujarat High Court for Tax Audit due date extension AY 2020-21
- Fresh Transfer/Postings in the grade of Addl CIT/JCIT in UP (East) Region
- Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge