Govt. notified International Exchanges of Permissible Jurisdiction under Prevention of Money laundering Act.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 28th November, 2019
G.S.R. 882(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 73 read with section 11A and section 12AA of the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002 (15 of 2003) and sub-rule (1) of rule 9 and clause (f) of sub rule (3) of rule 9 of the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, the Central Government, hereby notifies the following jurisdictions, namely:-
(i) United States of America
(iii) South Korea
(iv) United Kingdom excluding British Overseas Territories
(viii) International Financial Services Centre in India.
[F. No. M-11014/1/2017-ES Cell-DOR]
DINESH BOUDDH, Director
- SEBI amends categories of foreign portfolio investor
- Trust for benefits of particular community no ground to deny Registration u/s 12AA
- Withdrawal of deduction u/s 54/54F beyond scope of rectification u/s 154
- CBDT relaxes time for submission of Forms 15G & 15H for FY 2020-21
- Measure to facilitate trade during lockdown to expedite customs clearance of goods