Govt. notified International Exchanges of Permissible Jurisdiction under Prevention of Money laundering Act.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 28th November, 2019
G.S.R. 882(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 73 read with section 11A and section 12AA of the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002 (15 of 2003) and sub-rule (1) of rule 9 and clause (f) of sub rule (3) of rule 9 of the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, the Central Government, hereby notifies the following jurisdictions, namely:-
(i) United States of America
(iii) South Korea
(iv) United Kingdom excluding British Overseas Territories
(viii) International Financial Services Centre in India.
[F. No. M-11014/1/2017-ES Cell-DOR]
DINESH BOUDDH, Director
- IDS Scheme 2016 – Payment of tax/interest/penalty on undisclosed income may be made till 31.01.2020
- Forms available on GST Portal for download by Taxpayers & Tax Officials as on 12.12.2019
- The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act 2019. Read / Download Full Text
- Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme, 2019 – Clarifications
- CBDT promoted 97 officers to the grade of PCIT. Read order and new postings