Govt. notified International Exchanges of Permissible Jurisdiction under Prevention of Money laundering Act.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 28th November, 2019
G.S.R. 882(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 73 read with section 11A and section 12AA of the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002 (15 of 2003) and sub-rule (1) of rule 9 and clause (f) of sub rule (3) of rule 9 of the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, the Central Government, hereby notifies the following jurisdictions, namely:-
(i) United States of America
(iii) South Korea
(iv) United Kingdom excluding British Overseas Territories
(viii) International Financial Services Centre in India.
[F. No. M-11014/1/2017-ES Cell-DOR]
DINESH BOUDDH, Director
- CBDT diverts existing posts of IRS to the newly created NeAC Delhi and its ReACs
- Handling of SCORES complaints by stock exchanges and SoP for non-redressal
- E-assessment Scheme 2019 renamed as Faceless Assessment Scheme 2019.
- Only DG Investigation & Commissioner TDS now authorised to order survey u/s 133A
- Do role of CA CS CMA as authorised representative going to end as per Taxpayers Charter