Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2019-20 to 31.12.2020
General Circular No. 38/2020
Eoffice File No: 17/ 52/ 2020-CL-V
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies, All Stakeholders.
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
Dated:- 1st December, 2020
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (form for filing of cost audit report) for FY 2019–20 under the Companies Act, 2013 –reg.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 29/2020 dated 10th September, 2020, in view of large scale disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and after due examination of the representations received from various stakeholders, it has been decided to substitute the word and figures “30th November, 2020” with the word and figures “31st December, 2020” in the said General Circular.
2. The other requirements as mentioned in the said General Circular shall remain unchanged.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- E-Governance Section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and
- Guard File.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details