MCA relaxes levy of additional fees for annual financial statement e-filings
Relaxation on levy of additional fees in filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4(CFS), AOC-4, AOC-4 XBRL AOC-4 Non-XBRL and MGT-7/MGT-7A for the financial year ended on 31.03.2021 under the Companies Act 2013.
MCA by General Circular No. 22/2021 dated 29th Dec 2021 has decided that no additional fees shall be levied upto 15.02.2022 for the filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL, AOC-4 Non-XBRL and upto 28.02.2022 for filing of e-forms MGI-7 / MGT-7 A in respect of the financial year ended on 31.03.2021 respectively.
During the said period, only normal fees shall be payable for the filing of the aforementioned e-forms.
Earlier by General Circular No. 17/2021, MCA had given relaxations that no additional fees shall be levied upto 31.12.2021 for the filing of e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL, AOC-4 Non_XBRL ond MGT-7 / MGT-7A in respect of the financial year ended on 31.03.2021.
According to the MCA, it has done so in view of requests received from various stakeholders regarding relaxation on levy of additional fees for annual financial statement filings required to be done for the financial year ended on 31.03.2021.
- SEBI is empowering Investors through Investor Charters for Securities Market
- Draft Bank Branch Auditors Panel (MEF) of CA/firms for 2021-22 hosted at meficai.org
- CBDT exempts income of Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission u/s 10(46)
- Determination of income of specified fund of investment division of offshore banking unit
- MCA revises additional fee for late filing of e-forms. Higher Additional fee to be paid in certain cases