Extension of transitional provisions of Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations 2018
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 66/2020-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 31st July, 2020
G.S.R.486(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 157, read with sections 30, 30A, 41, 41A, 53, 54, 56, sub-section (3) of section 98 and sub-section (2) of section 158 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations, 2018, namely: –
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) These regulations may be called the Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2.In the Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations, 2018, in regulation 15:
a. in sub-regulation (1), for the expression,“from 15th May, 2020 till 1st August, 2020”, the expression,“from 15th May, 2020 till 30th September, 2020” shall be substituted;
b. in sub-regulation (2), for the words,figures and letters “till 1st August, 2020” the words,figures and letters “till 30th September, 2020” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 450/58/2015-Cus-IV]
ANANTH RATHAKRISHNAN, Dy.Secy.(Customs)
Note: The principal regulations were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3 Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 448(E), dated the 11th May, 2018 and were last amended vide notification No. 14/2020-Customs (N.T) dated the 14th February, 2020 vide number G.S.R. 121 (E),dated the 14th February, 2020
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Deeming provision u/s 68 not apply if no sum received in money i.e. cash or cheque- SC dismissed SLP
- MCA relaxes dispatch of notice by listed companies for rights issues opening upto 31.12.2020
- All Faceless e-Assessments are expected to be completed by mid-September 2020
- ICAI to open Additional Examination Centres in view of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Grievance Resolution between listed entities and proxy advisers