Extension of opportunity to NGOs to apply for FCRA registration on filing of Annual Return
For non-submission of ARs for the year 2017-18 , FCRA registration of many Associations was cancelled
The Ministry of Home Affairs, in view of representations made by many such Associations vide order dated 18th March 2020, had granted onetime exemption to such Associations from to enable them to apply for registration within 60 days on the condition of submitting missing Annual Returns electronically on FCRA Portal along with the penalty.
Now, considering the lock down situation arising due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Ministry has decided that period of 60 days granted to enable the Associations/NGOs to apply for fresh registration after electronic submission of missing Annual Returns on the Portal along with the penalty has been further extended for another 60 days.
Download Order Click Here >>
- Turant Customs –Turant Suvidha Kendra and Other Initiatives for Contactless Customs
- CBDT notifies NPS Tier II-Tax Saver Scheme 2020 for Section 80C deduction
- Rejection of books for non maintenance of stock register / incorrect valuation method
- Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2 for FY 2018-19 to 270 days
- Income exemption u/s 10(23FE)-CBDT notifies business engaged in infrastructure sub-sectors