Enabling on e-invoice GST portal. Taxpayers required to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) of CGST Rules may request for enablement.
Enabling on e-invoice GST portal – GSTN Advisory
Certain taxpayers are required to prepare gst e-invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) of CGST Rules (e-invoicing).
As a facilitation measure, all the taxpayers who were having aggregate turnover of Rs. 500 Cr. (from 2017-18 onwards) were enabled on e-invoice portal https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/. The listing is based on GSTR-3B data, as available in GST System.
In case any registered person, is required to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) but not enabled on the portal, they may request for enablement on portal: ‘Registration -> e-Invoice Enablement’.
In case any registered person, who doesn’t have the requirement to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) but still enabled on the e-invoice portal, the same may be brought to the notice at firstname.lastname@example.org so that necessary action can be taken.
For more information and help on e-invoicing, please visit: https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/ > Help
- Guidelines-Income Tax compulsory selection of returns for Complete Scrutiny during FY 2020-21
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened. Last date extended
- Revision u/s 263 to exclude issues settled in Vivad se Vishvas Scheme 2020
- GST e-invoice System – Revised FAQs. GSTN issues more comprehensive 84 FAQs
- CA applying for ICAI membership/name restoration after 3 years to pass Assessment